Wednesday 11 January 2012

A whimsical Wonderland Wedding feature..... the blue pool

Thank you Lou at Whimsical Wonderland Weddings for featuring my work today!!


Ok, Wednesdays are not normally your most super exciting day of the week. Often called the *hump* day as you are now as close to the weekend as that dredded Monday morning blues.

Well, today has been a bit of a super cool Wednesday for me, as I have had my work featured on not one but two blogs, the first of which I'll share today and the second I'll bring you tomorrow :)

Yes, that was a smiley face I just typed. If you could see my real chubby cheeks right now they would pretty much be looking exactly the same.

Happy Wednesday all!!! Bethan xxxx

http://whimsicalwonderlandweddings.com/2012/01/a-derelict-swimming-pool-bridal-inspiration-shoot-beau-buttons.html



No comments:

Post a Comment