Monday 14 November 2011

Boudoir and Burlesque, plus a few winter projects in the pipeline!

So, the amazing summer season that was 2011 is now just winding down. The soles of my shoes are wearing thin and I have built up semi-pop eye arms from all that camera action over the summer.

It. Has. Been. Epic.

So much fun I just can't tell you. Over this year, it has been hard to be a dedicated blogger, and there are so many shoots and some more weddings I am yet to share I could just pop with impatience. In a competitive industry, I know I am extremely lucky to have been quite so busy, and it give me a ready brek style glow to think of the gorgeous people and amazing things I have been fortunate enough to have been involved with this year.

I know my last blog post was a bit gloomy, but I am in a full-of-beans (good ones!!) mood now wooooohoooooo!

I have a couple of projects coming up that I am very excited about and a wedding in December that I will do a little happy dance about too. Life is good.

While I continue to chug through my work load of editing and album building from recent work, and pull all the ends of the summer season together, I thought I would post a boudoir shoot from earlier in the year.

Looking forward to 2012 already, man, if it is half as good as this year, I'll be the gal with the perm-grin :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment