Friday 18 March 2011

the vintage kitten and hula girl!



I have been lucky enough to have had two amazing shoots this week.

The first shoot (last Thursday) saw me trundle off to the (usually more sunny) Brighton on the South Coast. I love Brighton, there is such an exciting buzz about the place.

I was there to shoot an amazing lady called Chi Chi Revolver who is a Hula Hoop artist and circus performer. I used a vintage 50s wedding dress and we had a wander around Brighton looking for cool spots to shoot. Chi Chi was a hero braving the (very!!) windy beaches of Brighton and slightly rainy streets in the little floaty dress and a pair of heels!

I hope the shoot was well worth it as I love the end result in the pictures and here are just a few to share with you.....







No comments:

Post a Comment