Friday 22 June 2012

Picture of the Day - The Wedding Community

So, Friday has rolled around at breakneck speed again this week, where the flipping hack does time go eh??!! I am sounding proper old now but it is true :) 

So what does Friday normally mean? Hell Yeah!! Wedding prep time whoop whoop! Batteries charged, cards cleared and bags packed. I'm off to Cardiff this evening for Hannah and Lewiss wedding tomorrow and to say I am looking forward to it is a weeny beeny bit of an understatement. 

Have a great weekend guys, and as I head off into the West, I'll leave you with Danielle and Carls picture of the day on the fab Wedding Community website...... go check it out guys!

http://theweddingcommunityblog.com/2012/06/20/picture-of-the-day-haywood-jones-photography-2/



Lots of love

Bethan xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment