Friday 2 March 2012

A small distraction.....

Hello lovely peeps, I hope everyone is good and dandy this lovely Friday!!

I've been a bit quiet on the blog and things recently but not for good reason I promise. As I type this actually, my shoulders are aching from the hard graft I've been putting in the last couple of weeks.... no not from photography (although the day after shooting a wedding I do usually feel like I have been hit by a bus!!) but this time from stripping wallpaper/knocking out kitchens/doing a million trips to the dump....... the list goes on. and on. and on. and on. ah yes, the fun of house renovating!!

My hubby and me recently bought the other portion to the beautiful old school that we live in, and after two years of hard graft renovating the first section we moved into, we now have to start all over again with the other side... gluttons for punishment?? Nah ;) You wouldn't want life to be boring now would you?!

Anyway, I just wanted to explain my temporary disappearance, and show you a couple of photos of the task ahead...... wish us luck!!










No comments:

Post a Comment