Thursday 15 September 2011

A whimsical Wonderland Wedding Feature *Excited dance*

Ian and Rachael do completely rock. I have mentioned them a few times over the last couple of posts because in an all singing all dancing way they deserve shouting about!


I have loved my email conversations with Rachael over the past couple of months and I have my fingers crossed I will still be allowed to bother her after she has got hitched in a couple of weeks time!

Rachael and Ian anr getting married at The Lowry center in Manchester and I am a weenie beenie bit excited to be shooting their big day (oh the dress, and the shoes..... eeek, can't say any more now but fingers crossed we will have lots to share with you soon :)

I shot the peeps for an engagement session in Didsbury on a gorgeous sunny day a few months back now and today their session is featured on Lou's gorgeous blog



 It is a GREAT spot for inspiration, go check it out if you haven't already, there are some seriously gorgeous features on there!


No comments:

Post a Comment