Sunday 4 September 2011

Back from Wales and on a catch up mission...!

What a wonderful week.... hanging out with my mad bad and wonderful family, swimming in the sea, shooting on film and experimenting, watching the sun behind the trees....

But back home I am now, and I am so incredibly lucky enough to drive up our path and have a wonderful man I love to pieces standing at the front door waiting for me, hug and kiss ready. I always joke that John's shoulder is one of my favourite places in the world, I love just resting my head there and snuggling into the nape of his neck. It is warm and safe and wonderful.

Anyway, enough of the soppy stuff, I'm just on a little bit of a loved up high at the moment after spending some amazing time with people who mean are the world to me.

I'm on a catch up mission with emails and things today and tomorrow, but it is weird that I should come a cross a link to this website on my mini wander through the last week.




Have a look, just be prepared for a few tears to plop down your cheeks. Makes me feel warm inside that maybe one day some pictures that I have taken might be looked back on like this......

Bethan xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment